Alia Fakim (+44 20 7978 0085)
MORE INFORMATIONDownload PDF
GET IN TOUCHEnquire
SECURE YOUR PLACEBook Online
Overview: CWC School for Energy are committed to delivering training that focuses on providing our clients with solid skills and techniques to immediately add [...]
CWC School for Energy are committed to delivering training that focuses on providing our clients with solid skills and techniques to immediately add value to their work. We have designed this interactive training programme to enhance the key competencies and skills required across all aspects of commercial LNG project development.
Using a simplified economic model to simulate the development of real LNG projects and understand the key value drivers, and a project development handbook, this programme ensures you can put theory into practice and return to work with enhanced skills and a useful toolkit.
Using electronic tablets to follow the development of a real LNG project and a project development handbook, this programme ensures you put theory to practice and you return to work with the skills and a tool kit to utilise in your projects.
By Attending This Course You Will:
- Simulate the development of real LNG projects and understand the key value drivers through the tablet-based economic model and skills workshops
- Acquire the tools and techniques to plan, structure and develop LNG projects to FID
- Analyse LNG project structures, stakeholder relationships, LNG business models and the commercial agreements involved in project development
- Examine key LNG contracts and agreements across the full LNG value chain
- Understand how technical and non-technical risks translate into commercial risk
Who Should Attend:
- LNG Project Developers
- Planning Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Project Managers
- Financial & Investment Managers
- Legal & Contracts Managers
- Government Officials
Skills & Benefits:
- Analyse, evaluate and compare LNG project structures and market business models
- Study the key commercial contracts and agreements across the value chain
- Learn how to use an LNG commercial economic model for scenario testing and as a basis for simulating project negotiations
- Understand technical and non-technical risk and how these effect project development
We are using a blended approach applying both conventional methods and new ways of teaching. The course provides a learning experience that uses a combination of learning techniques by encouraging interaction amongst participants. The project simulation follows the development of a real LNG project. Each case study and activity within the project simulation is based on real LNG projects. During the course participants will use business models to complete economic analysis and scenario testing to simulate events and measure the commercial viability of a project as well as assess risks and threats to economic success. A number of tools and techniques will also be used to assess project risk and be quantified using the economic model on the tablets, individually or in groups.
Module 1: The Fundamentals Of LNG As A Method Of Gas Monetisation
Module 2: The Principles Of LNG Economics & Application Of The Tablet-based Model. Project Structures, Partnerships and Stakeholder Assessment
Module 3: LNG Business Models Across the Value Chain
Module 4: LNG Fiscal Terms and Commercial Contracts Across The Value Chain
Module 5: Design Engineering – Feed and EPC Contracts and Risk Considerations
Module 6: A Strategic Study of the LNG Industry To 2020
Module 7: LNG Project Economics, Project Risk Analysis and Risk Management
Module 8: LNG Project Development
A key objective of our programme is to encourage you to share your own experiences in the world of LNG.
We aim to create a true bond between participants that will become a reference in your future professional life. Whenever you are faced with a difficult question, new responsibility or a new posting abroad, you will always be able to rely on your LNG Mini MBA in Project Development network of contacts for advice and support.
The graduation dinner will be a celebration of the team work and effort that will reinforce class spirit.
Course Cost: £7,499
Sign up today to discover the latest industry insights & discussions.
3 (Monday) 1:00 am - 12 (Wednesday) 1:00 am