CWC School for Energy’s series of Distance Learning programmes provide you with the flexibility to learn at your own pace and at a time and place convenient to you.
CWC School for Energy’s Distance Learning has been developed in combination with industry professionals and built around the specific needs of the oil and gas industry. The series provides participants with an in-depth understanding of the entire oil and gas value chain.
BENEFITS OF DISTANCE LEARNING:
- Flexible – ” Location” free and self-paced
- On-demand – Ideal for scheduling around work schedules
- Accessible – Course content is available wherever you have an internet connection
- Quality – Authored by leading professionals in their fields
- Interactive – Network with Course Directors and participants around the world through the course forums
- Cost Effective – Learn without time away from work or home and with no additional travel or accommodation cost
- Assessable – Check your learning and understanding as you go
Our range of distance learning has been developed to provide you with a cost effective training solution that can be adapted to fit in with your current and evolving circumstances allowing you the flexibility to apply knowledge learned to your workplace straight away. Our courses complement our taught courses and can be undertaken as standalone courses or to support additional training and learning. All courses are certified with personalised certificates being issued upon successful course completion that can be used for professional development purposes.
IN-COMPANY DISTANCE LEARNING:
CWC School for Energy is committed to providing our clients with the highest return on their training investment. We work with you to build the programme to meet your training goals.
This course can be provided directly to your organisation with the following benefits:
- Tailored – Delivery – Content can be tailored to meet your company’s requirements
- Blended – Blend distance learning with supporting instructor led training
- Flexible – Courses scheduled to meet your requirements
- Confidential – Company specific examples, case studies, documentation and processes can be incorporated to achieve your goals
- Support – Additional programme support, assessment and reporting to assist in measuring your ROI
DISTANCE LEARNING COURSES:
For more information on CWC School for Energy’s Distance Learning courses, please contact us by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on: +44 20 7978 0085.