CWC School for Energy training programmes are designed to fast track legal, fiscal and strategic skills development for middle/senior oil and gas professionals and their young talents through expert-led courses and best practices seminars.
Our approach to training combines a mix of a global network of oil and gas industry experts with practical exercises and action planning that provides real benefits and instills positive change. The training plans and courses that we develop provide a clear understanding of:
- What you are going to learn
- The skills you will take away with you
- And how you can apply these to your team
They are strategically focused, data driven, dialogue rich and implementation centred. We do this through:
- Case studies that provide genuine insight and learning
- Simulations exercises
- Feedback and assessments
- Profile questionnaires
- Group discussions
- Faculty of industry experts
- Market knowledge
- Industry instructors
- Independent, unbiased, certified
- Track-record of cutting-edge learning and development solutions
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into integrated focused courses
- Access to data, case-studies, country and company knowledge
- Great coordination between Instructors and Programme Director, Programme Manager and Logistic Coordinator
- Highly experienced in delivering complex solutions with different streams/locations/ instructors/teams
- Core team always reachable
- Full responsibility for logistics
- CWC School for Energy member of staff onsite to manage all logistics
Our distinguished reputation is thanks to our commitment to provide integrated, tailored and practical programmes and building strong relationships with the clients we work with. We are highly experienced in needs assessment and can offer full support in capacity building training programmes as part of local content or other development programme commitments.
As part of customisation, we can use internal information which we treat in strictest confidence. We have procedures in place to ensure strict confidentiality.
For more information about our in-company offerings, please contact Patricia Borges Rotolo or call +44 (0) 20 7978 0044.